Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) hereby invites applicants to apply for vacant jobs posts (Vacancies).
Closing Date: 5 July 2018
|To render support services relating to all administrative and secretarial needs for the procurement team, thereby contributing to the overall success of the sourcing and procurement teams and the requirements of the SCM governance framework.
- Relevant business qualification (degree or NQF equivalent) with experience in procurement relative to SCM governance framework
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in procurement and/or tender administration
- Knowledge of tender administration procedures with Public Sector
- Good computer skills
- Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) would be an added advantage
- Strong understanding and commitment to good corporate governance, SCM regulations and laws and other regulatory requirements including the PFMA; PPPFA; SIPDM, CIDB etc.
- Working experience with SAP Procurement module or a similar ERP system would be advantageous
How to apply