Huawei invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2022.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 20th October 2021
Huawei is offering financial assistance to a certain number of students who are interested in the ICT (Information and Communications Technology) sector. The company has partnered up with the local universities in South Africa and offering Huawei bursaries. These are meant for students in their second, third, or final year of Honours or Masters degree. Huawei is investing millions of Rand each year to train students for the ICT sector and wants bright students who are right out of the college. As part of the bursary terms and conditions, bursaries are required to work at the company after the completion of their studies.
Fields of study
For the academic year 2022, the bursaries will be awarded to students involved in one of the following fields of study:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
The Huawei bursary will cover the following expenses:
- Registration fees
- Full tuition cost
- Accommodation cost
- Textbook cost
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be pursuing a Honours or Masters degree in one of the fields of study mentioned above
- Must be in their second, third, or final year of studies in 2022
- Must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa with which Huawei has a partnership with
- Must have a strong academic performance with a minimum GPA of 65%
- Must not be receiving benefits from any other bursaries or scholarships in 2022
- Must have a proven financial need
- Must be interested in the ICT sector
- Must be willing to work at Huawei after the completion of the studies
How to apply
Scan all the documents and save the copies in PDF format. Then mail the documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org“. For reference, use “Bursary + University Name“.
- Valid ID documents
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (should include your contact details)
- Latest academic transcripts
- Proof of registration at the tertiary institution
If you have any additional questions regarding the bursary, get in touch with Huawei at email@example.com. Describe your concern in the email body. You can also get more details at your university.