Legal Aid South Africa hereby invites applicants to apply for vacant jobs posts (Vacancies).
Location: Makhado Local Office, Musina Satellite Office
Closing Date: 29 June 2018
The Legal Aid South Africa available positions are as follows:
Makhado Local Office – 06/2018 – Paralegal – Musina Satellite Office
- Support the Justice Centre’s legal staff by providing paralegal services to people qualifying for legal aid.
- Identify and solve matters that are not of a litigious nature.
- Identify cases of a litigious nature and hand over to legal practitioners.
- Handle legal administration.
- Keep the client database up to date.
- Conduct interviews with people applying for legal assistance.
- Assist clients with the completion of forms.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES)
- Matric and a 1-year paralegal qualification.
- Computer literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to relate at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- A valid unendorsed code 8 driver’s license an advantage.
SALARY: LEVEL 6 R183, 558.00 per annum plus benefits
How to apply
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and required skills as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 03 July 2018 , quoting the above reference number on the subject line to: Innocent Hlungwani, email LMPRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Should you not receive feedback from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Legal Aid SA – a credible employer of choice rooted in leadership, driven by the value and advancement of human rights. A key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy providing quality legal service to the poor and vulnerable.
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT