Sappi: Process Trainees / Learnership Programme 2022
- Closing Date August 8, 2022
- Location Ngodwana, Mpumalanga
Sappi Ngodwana Mill invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires prospective Process Trainees for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill.
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires prospective Process Trainees for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill. This role reports to the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section-specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 (Maths and Physical Science)/ N3 Pulp and Paper
At Sappi, we are vaccinated and expect all new employees to be vaccinated when joining our One Sappi family. Show us your support by submitting your vaccine card when applying for our vacancies.