South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2022.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31st October 2021
The SARB bursary is an annual bursary awarded to a certain number of students each year. For the year 2022, it will be awarded to students who are entering their first year at a tertiary institution.
Fields of study
- Mathematical Statistics
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have valid South African ID documents
- Must not be over the age of 30
- Must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- Must be willing to pursue a degree in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Must have been accepted into a recognized South African university
- Must be entering their first year of study in the year 2022
- For the current year of study, applicants must have achieved no less than 70% as the minimum overall average
- Must have financial constraints in attending the university
How to apply
To get started, you’d have to download and complete the SARB Bursary Application Form. It has four sections, and you need to complete all of them.
Mr. John Legoete
P.O. Box 30632 BRAAMFONTEIN
You can also fax your application to 086 609 7183. Or, you can also email your application to email@example.com.
- South African ID documents
- June Matric results copy (or copy of Matric results if completed Matric before the current academic year)
- Proof of acceptance into a South African university
- A motivation letter of 250 words
For more details on the bursary, get in touch with CareerWise at:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – 086 100 7787 / 011 258 4464