Setsoto Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Community Liaison Officer. The application will close on 6th October 2020 @ 16:00.
Location: Free State
Salary: R4500 per month
Setsoto Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICER (CLO)
- Must be a citizen of Clocolan with a Valid South African Identity
- Grade 12 certificate with basic computer literacy.
- Must be able to communicate, read and write in English and Sesotho.
- Must be reliable and accountable & currently unemployed.
- Must know the area of Clocolan/Hlohlolwane thoroughly.
- Preferably be a resident of Clocolan/Hlohlolwane
- Should be prepared to work under difficult conditions and have skills in conflict resolution.
- Should have an understanding of construction and be able to communicate with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Should not be a contractor.
- Willingness to spend extended periods in the field and work irregular hours.
How to apply
Please forward your CV’s and a covering letter indicating the reference number including a certified copy of your qualifications and Identity Document to: Setsoto Local Municipality, Clocolan Offices (Reception).