The Presidency hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Supply Chain Officer. The application will close on 2nd October 2020.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
The Presidency advertised post is as follows:
- SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER: ACQUISITION
- A Senior Certificate plus a three year Degree/National Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Public Administration or Management or equivalent qualification on NQF level 6 with a minimum of 1 year experience in Supply Chain Management environment.
- Good communication skills, both oral and writing; client orientation and customer focus; honesty and integrity; service delivery innovation, organizing skills, ability to work under pressure.
- Must have knowledge of Supply Chain Management procedures, and Logistical Information System (LOGIS).
- The Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, Public Financial Management Act, Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act, Treasury Regulations, Preferential Procurement Regulations 2017, Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Act and its code of good practice and Public Service Regulatory Framework.
How to apply
The Presidency, Private Bag x1000, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at Government Avenue, Union Buildings. For Attention: Ms Kefilwe Maubane. Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered.
ENQUIRIES: Ms M Selomo Tel No: (012) 300 5951