Working on Fire (WOF) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Occupational Health and Safety Officer. The application will close on 23rd September 2020.
Working on Fire (WOF) advertised post is as follows:
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer
- Grade 12/Matric with SAMTRAC
- National Diploma in Safety Management or relevant qualifications
- At least ± 3 years’ experience in an OHS environment
- Good managerial, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, long and after hours
- Be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- A valid Driver license and be able to travel away from home frequently
- Must have own laptop, good working knowledge of Ms Office
How to apply
Submit CV, with a motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position you are applying for in the email subject line.